Commission Based Sales Leaders – To plan and carry out all sales activities on accounts acquired. Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and managing quality of service delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying and establishing contact with potential customers proactively.
- Maintaining contact with new and existing customers to advertise the product sales and deliver a detailed account strategy.
- Responding to sales inquiries from new and existing customers.
- Maintaining the company’s contact database management with up-to-date contact, accurate and activity details.
- Providing feedback of potential customers and members to enhance product functioning and the service delivery.
- Ensuring effective internal communication within the Sales, Marketing team and Customer Support and across the company.
- Negotiating the agreement terms and closing down sales.
- Monitoring and reporting the potential collaborators and competitor activities and identifying business threats and opportunities.
Skills and Specifications
- Good communication, writing and customer service skills.
- Excellent problem solving and organization skills.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Tenacious work attitude.
- Should be able to work as a team member.
- Should have negotiation skills to deal with different kinds of customers.
- Able to meet deadlines along with working under pressure.
- Highly innovative and proactive.
- Capable of agile cogitating to give quick and accurate response to questions.
- Should be able to handle varied tasks.